Monday 19 June 2017

I still...




I still want candies under my pillow when I wake up every day...
I still want to jump on my bed all night and cry for boo-boo...
I still want to roll over the chair and fall crying, to hear someone say " Look you've killed that Ant "...
I still want to be excited for my meals, to get those yummy cereals...
 I still want to have those coloured nappies on me...
 I still want to open my arms, so that anyone could lift me...
 I still want to hear those lullabies sung for me to make me sleep sound...
 I still want everyone to bring chocolates for me, whenever they come...
 I still want my cheeks to be pulled and said 'look! such a cute baby it is'
 and I still want to smell fruity, with those baby powders and all pieces of stuff...



I don't wanna grow up, just wanna be 365 days old... my whole life.



                                                                                                    -Vartika Saxena

No comments:

Post a Comment