Sunday 25 June 2017

Lonely soul....


I am so alone,
Alone in this world of millions of people and crowd hovering all over the globe, with sad and happy stories...
Yet all and each one away so away from me...
It seems as if no one is for me, no one to cheer me up,
To bring me out of my dark corner!!!
Alone I am with no one to introduce me to this beautiful world or the world shadowed with the crowd all over,
And each with its own story......
A story full of pains, full of love, surprises and an unexplainable joy...
Yet, I am so alone, no one for me to introduce me to this unpredictable world!!!

Am I? Am I so alone as I believe I am?
And there is no one to answer my question too...

                                                                                 Vartika Saxena

2 comments:

  1. There is someone looking up for you..
    There is someone finding ways to reach for you..
    Someone who just had a dream, gazing night sky in the perfect moonlight..
    Still can't find view as beautiful as you..
    There is someone still waiting for you..
    There is someone as alone as you..

    ReplyDelete